Accommodation Rates 2018
- Rates are subject to change without notice, the prices listed here are not guaranteed to be the actual current prices but are intended to be a guideline
- Environmental handling fee of $ 25 per cottage & $30 for The Beachsuite will be applied on check in
- Call or email if you need to know the exact current pricing
- All prices are subject 13% H.S.T. and quoted in Canadian dollars
- Click here for Seasonal RV / Trailer and miscellaneous other charges
4) The Point
5) The Pines
6) The Retreat
7) The Beachsuite
Lodge Room #1
Lodge Room #2
Lodge Room #3
*The Homestead (#1) and Retreat (#6)with pet option add *$75 per week surcharge
**Please call for off season pricing .
Check-in time is 5:00 pm Friday. Check-out time is 12:00 noon the following Friday.
NOTE: Minimum rental period for cottages is 2 days in off-season, 1 week during July & August.
Off season discounts of 20 % October until May 15 Holidays not included
- Please note the following with respect to the above prices:
- All cottages are subject to the following taxes 13% H.S.T.
- A $400 to $600 per cottage per week deposit is required to hold your reservation. This deposit must be received within 10 days of the booking otherwise the reservation will be cancelled. If 10 days are not available a valid credit card number will be taken instead. If a booking is cancelled within 60 days or after April 15th, the deposit will not be returned or the deposit will be taken from your credit card.
- A $100.00 administration fee will apply to each cottage-suite for any cancellation.
- A $200 per cottage per week security deposit can be held for the duration of your stay and returned to you at the time of your departure ONLY if your cottage is found to be in satisfactory condition.
- Keys will not be released until payments have been made and the security deposit received.
- One car per cottage permitted
- Management reserves the right to refuse/cancel booking to people deemed a nuisance.
- Extra or visiting people and extra cars are subject to a surcharge