Accommodation Rates 2023
- Rates are subject to change without notice, the prices listed here are not guaranteed to be the actual current prices but are intended to be a guideline
- Environmental handling fee of $ 25 per cottage & $30 for The Beachsuite will be applied on check in
- Call or email if you need to know the exact current pricing
- All prices are subject to13% H.S.T. and quoted in Canadian dollars
- Click here for Seasonal RV / Trailer and miscellaneous other charges
(May 19th- September 17th)
(September 18th- May 18th)
|1) The Homestead||$350 on Weekdays, $650 on Weekends||$250||2||5|
|2) The Lakeside||$350 on Weekdays, $650 on Weekends||$250||1+Loft||6|
|3) The Beachside||$350 on Weekdays, $650 on Weekends||$250||2||5|
|4) The Point||$450 on Weekdays, $800 on Weekends||$300||3||6|
5) The Pines
|$450 on Weekdays, $800 on Weekends||$300||2+Loft||8|
|6) The Retreat||$350 on Weekdays, $600 on Weekends||$250||2||5|
|7) The Beachsuite||$650 on Weekdays, $850 on Weekends||$350||4||9|
|8) The Chalet||$700 on Weekdays, $900 on Weekends||$400||5||12|
|Lodge Room #1||$200||$150||1||2|
|Cozy Lodge Rooms #2||$200||$150||1||5|
|Lodge Room #3||$200||$150||1||2|
**Weekly Rates available. Please contact us**
**Pet surcharge may apply**
**Cleaning Fee of $150 – $350 may apply, varies for different cottages
**Smoking Indoor will result in a $500 Penalty*
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am
Please note the following with respect to the above prices:
- All cottages are subject to the following taxes 13% H.S.T.
- These rates do not apply to long weekends, or Statutory holidays.
- Minimum 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation. an e transfer or valid credit card number can be taken.
- Security deposit will be held upon arrival. It will only be charged to your credit card if there is any damages to the cottage.
- Keys will not be released until payments have been made and the security deposit received.
- One car per cottage permitted.
- Management reserves the right to refuse/cancel booking to people deemed a nuisance
- Extra or visiting people and extra cars are subject to a surcharge